“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be.”
The world has never changed as much and as quickly as in recent times : the fall of the Berlin wall, the advent of hundreds of millions of new people into the world economy as competitors and/or potential customers, the rise of the emerging markets, the development of the World Wide Web and social networks to name but a few. Many people are feeling slightly disorientated in this brave new world but Norman Alex can help them convert change into opportunity and risk into innovation.
Initially we establish a one-hour interview with an experienced consultant who will subsequently provide a personalised evaluation with recommendations about your CV, presentation, communication and career development. You then have an option to discuss the evaluation in more detail and obtain further advice during additional meetings with the consultant.
If you wish to examine your personality aspects more deeply to determine for which careers you are the most suited, we can also propose a detailed psychometric test with a debriefing by a qualified coach.
Our courses are tailor-made according to the needs of our client and can be performed in small groups or individually. They can be a supplement to the recruitment process or conducted separately to improve the operating efficiency of existing staff and ultimately help our clients increase the value of their business.
Here are some of the questions we examine :
- Do you or your team have the ability to “think outside the box” and implement new objectives with clear road maps to benefit from changes in your sector?
- Do you need to develop the closing skills of your sales people and find new prospects?
- Do you know how to recruit, motivate and retain the best talent or become part of this pool of talent yourself?
- Would you like to develop stronger teamwork within your company and increase the level of commitment and productivity of your staff.
- Is your management team strong on IQ but low on emotional intelligence?
- Are you controlling your emotions and your stress or are they controlling you?