The professional world is changing more quickly than ever before and many people need support to help them manage the change. Norman Alex has almost 15 years’ experience in recruitment and career management and is ideally placed to provide this support. Consequently, we are pleased to announce the launch of a new activity offering career advice to people looking to boost their career or explore new positions and convert change into opportunity.
We offer you a one-hour interview with an experienced consultant who will subsequently provide a personalised evaluation with recommendations about your CV, presentation, communication and career development… You also have an option to discuss the evaluation in more detail and obtain further advice during a second one-hour meeting with the consultant.
If you wish to examine your personality aspects more deeply to determine for which career responsibilities you are the most suited, we can also propose a detailed psychometric test (MBTI) with a debriefing by a qualified coach.
We at Norman Alex believe that old fashioned techniques no longer work.
The world has never changed as much and as quickly as in recent times : the fall of the Berlin wall, the advent of hundreds of millions of new people into the world economy as competitors and/or potential customers, the rise of the emerging markets, the development of the World Wide Web and social networks to name but a few. Many people are feeling slightly disorientated in this brave new world but Norman Alex Career Development can help them convert change into opportunity and risk into innovation.
- Do you or your team have the ability to “think outside the box” and implement new objectives with clear road maps to benefit from changes in your sector? We can help.
- Do you need to develop the closing skills of your sales people and find new prospects? We can help.
- Do you know how to recruit, motivate and retain the best talent or become part of this pool of talent yourself? We can help.
- Would you like to develop stronger teamwork within your company and increase the level of commitment and productivity of your staff. We can help.
- Is your management team strong on IQ but low on emotional intelligence? We can help.
- Are you controlling your emotions and your stress or are they controlling you? We can help.
Our courses are tailor-made according to the needs of our client and can be performed in small groups or individually. They can be a supplement to the recruitment process or conducted separately to improve the operating efficiency of existing staff.