“An organisation’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.”
The key to growing a business is the acquisition and nurture of top talent. Such talent can be obtained by a recruitment process but also by external growth. Indeed, when a company wants to venture into a new market or increase market share in an existing one, it is often more efficient to proceed by an acquisition, merger or strategic alliance. Consequently, Norman Alex also provides a corporate development advisory service to our clients.
The process required to help a company make an acquisition is very similar to that necessary for the recruitment of a team or a senior manager :
1) Assistance in establishing a coherent strategy and business plan.
2) Provision of detailed business information about the market and competitors.
3) Ability to make a professional and confidential approach to the appropriate structures.
4) Presentation of interested structures to the client.
5) Proactive involvement in the negotiation process.
Norman Alex does not get involved in the due diligence process but works with partners firms who can provide expert professional support in all legal, tax and accounting areas if necessary.