For our Client, an international listed company based in Paris, we are searching for a diligent and professional compliance director to join a dynamic compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring the business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies. In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a compliance manager, compliance director, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Philippine Benassy via phone +33 7 49 99 88 16 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.