COMPLIANCE OFFICER – GENEVA/ZURICH
Our client is a prestigious European private bank with offices in Geneva and Zurich, currently looking for a compliance officer to replace a retiree on a permanent contract. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance in Zurich and will be responsible for all compliance related matters for the Geneva office. The position can be carried out from Zurich as well.
• Supporting private bankers and carrying out the relevant due diligence in order to facilitate the onboarding of private clients, and to mitigate the banks risk exposure to non-compliant prospects.
• Performing all due diligence in the context of entering into business relationships and their presentation to General Management/ local & divisional business acceptance committees for approval.
• Implementing and managing the groups various compliance procedures such as AML, KYC, regulatory inspections/reporting, internal policies, legal documentation, control monitoring and related requests
• Developing and maintaining the central Compliance Monitoring Programme for the Group entity.
• Execution of all regulatory projects and requirements in relation to external and internal audits for both Swiss and Foreign authorities.
• Preparing and delivering on time all Legal and Compliance reporting frameworks at Bank and Group level for the attention of the Board of Directors, ensuring qualitative data of high standards.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 to 7 years’ experience as a compliance officer working in wealth management, private banking or a multi-family office.
• Strong communication skills and a good understanding of FINMA regulatory requirements.
• Team-player, rigorous and solutions driven are key skills to succeed in this role.
• English and French mandatory. Swiss German is a plus.
Please send your application to Jerome Jouanneau-Courville at firstname.lastname@example.org.