Director Private Equity – Paris
In a dynamic boutique based in Paris, you’ll have an exceptional opportunity to flex your skills, using end-to- end expertise and capabilities to deliver value faster and at scale.
– Develop thoughtful and practical business strategies with clearly defined implementation plans.
– Expand client coverage through new relationships/ deepening existing relationships.
– Serve as engagement lead with responsibility for project deliverables, working both autonomously and in close partnership with both senior and junior colleagues.
– Lead, design, and oversee quantitative market, company, and competitive analysis.
– Foster and manage internal working team and external client relationships.
– Manage on-time and on-budget delivery with planned profitability, consistently looking to improve quality and profitability.
– Lead the onsite project teams and ensure they understand the client environment.
Qualifications / Experience
– Candidate must have experience (+10 years) both working in teams and in managing components of transactions independently, with specific experience in a broad range of corporate and transactional matters, including M&A, leveraged recapitalizations, growth equity and venture capital transactions and exits and equity compensation.
– A Bachelor’s degree or MBA (or higher) ideally in a related field such as Business, Finance, Engineering or Economics
– Strong financial modelling and analytical skills – Ability to undertake research regarding, and diligence of a wide variety of investment opportunities across sectors and geographies, including primary funds, secondaries, co-investments and direct investments;
– Candidate must be proactive, with a strong business sense, stellar communication skills, and the ability to effectively manage internal and external client and counsel relationships.
– Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential.
Please send your application to François Carloni at : firstname.lastname@example.org