HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
For our Client, an European Private Bank based in Paris, we are looking for a Head of Compliance. You will have a leadership role and will be member of the executive committee.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest banking procedures and regulations. In this position, you will report directly to the CEO.
- Managing regulatory, advisory and financial crime compliance functions and providing timely advices to the business on local regulations.
- Acting as the main point of contact with AMF and handling regulatory inquiries and exams.
- Developing the compliance program and ensuring the business is kept to date with latest regulatory requirement and changes.
- Providing advice and guidance on client onboarding and KYC issues and performing periodic reviews.
- Actively participating in new business initiatives, product due diligence and development.
- Sitting in various risk and control committee and acting as the trusted advisor to the business.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of private banking processes and regulations.
- Experience in liaising with AMF.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Philippine Benassy via phone +33 7 49 99 88 16 or via email email@example.com
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.