Investment Banking Analyst – Paris / Luxembourg
Our client is an established player of investment banking operating across a broad platform, utilizing institutional and private investor capital. The role offers the opportunity to become integral and valued member of an established and growing team in Paris or Luxembourg.
– Assist with strategic and financial analysis for the preparation of pitch documentation and liaise with relevant investment banking and sales and trading teams in a high-pressure environment that requires an ability to quickly and accurately respond to requests.
– Directly support senior bankers with day-to-day transaction due diligence and execution
– Play an active role in the execution of mandated deals through client advisory work and the review of associated legal documents.
– Prepare detailed analyses of proposed and completed transactions to track developments in a dynamic market.
– Providing a high level of qualitative and quantitative financial modeling.
– BSc or MSc in Economics / Business / Finance / Mathematics or related area.
– +7 years full-time working experience with the big 4, Private Equity, Investment Banking, or similar environment.
– Demonstrated quantitative, analytic and modeling skills.
– Deep knowledge of capital markets and investment banking products.
– Understanding/experience with credit analysis is a plus.
– Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
– Expertise in financial and computer applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Bloomberg).
– Fluency in English is a prerequisite. A second European language is essential.
Please send your application to François Carloni at : email@example.com