Investment Manager – Private Equity Secondaries
We have a mandate from a very successful private equity company in the Monaco area who is looking to recruit an Investment Manager/Analyst.
As part of the investment team, you will be responsible for analysing new opportunities on the secondary market of limited partnership interests in private equity funds-of-funds and for reporting on previous acquisitions.
You will work on the underwriting and execution of secondary transactions, as well as in post-closing analysis. Your tasks will include:
- Performing quantitative and qualitative assessment of prospective investments
- Participating in due diligence calls and meetings
- Drafting investment proposals
- Monitoring investment performance and preparing reporting
The main working language will be English.
- Top academic credentials
- 3 to 5 years prior experience in private equity, investment banking, audit, transaction services or related industry
- Outstanding modelling skills (advanced knowledge of Excel mandatory)
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Excellent French and English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects on time
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
The ideal person should be analytical and extremely rigorous with strong organisation skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.