PRIVATE BANKER / FINANCIAL ADVISOR
Our client, a global Swiss bank, is seeking Financial Advisors and Private Bankers for their NYC, Palm Beach and Miami locations.
– A domestic or global book of clients with at least $150MM in assets.
– The Banker will have a Hunter’s mentality and will work effortlessly to prospect and acquire new clients as well as new assets from new and existing Ultra High Net Worth clients focused in LATAM and the US.
– There will also be responsibility for maintaining and further developing a book of existing business.
– Responsible for advising on and implementing investment, banking and trust/estate solutions for core clients with assistance from the integrated team (Investor, Capital Advisor and Wealth Advisor).
– Ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives.
– The candidate’s performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial and client satisfaction objectives.
– Significant experience in Private Banking & Wealth Management working with Ultra High Net individuals and families in Latin America and the US.
– Proven track record in prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals.
– Enthusiasm, appetite and proven experience in business development and client acquisition and a desire to travel extensively to build out your practice and deepen existing relationships.
– Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
– Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model.
You will most likely be working in a broker dealer or private bank and be looking for a more prestigious brand name to be affiliated with, along with a more autonomous structure, to be supported with the resources of a global Swiss institution.
Compensation and potential sign-on bonuses TBD.