Private Banker – Paris
You’ll be joining a well-established European private bank and his fast growing team. The Private Banker will leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services and financial planning. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution.
The candidate should be able to bring and manage a portfolio of at least EU€ 50 million or equivalent in investable assets, and continue growing new clientele focusing, such as high net worth (HNW) individuals, entrepreneurs and families.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience.
- Extensive and proven experience in Private Banking having covered the UHNW market.
- Extensive experience in working with and/or leading client teams and transactions.
- Demonstrated track record in relationship selling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French.
Please send your application to François Carloni at : firstname.lastname@example.org