Private Wealth Advisor
Top tier investment firm is recruiting salaried Financial Advisors for their Florida offices.
- A domestic or global book of clients with at least $50MM in assets.
- The Advisor will have a Hunter’s mentality and will work effortlessly to prospect and acquire new clients as well as new assets from new and existing High Net Worth clients
- There will also be responsibility for maintaining and further developing a book of existing business.
- Responsible for advising on and implementing investment, banking and trust/estate solutions for core clients with assistance from the integrated team (Investor, Capital Advisor and Wealth Advisor).
- Ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives.
- The candidate’s performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial and client satisfaction objectives.
- Significant experience in Private Banking & Wealth Management working with High Net individuals and families in the US.
- Proven track record in prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals.
- Enthusiasm, appetite and proven experience in business development and client acquisition and a desire to travel extensively to build out your practice and deepen existing relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
- Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model.