Senior Central File Associate – Geneva
We are looking for a Senior Central File Associate for a boutique Swiss bank with a strong international presence. Our client offers a very competitive salary and the possibility of working in an established company that is going to grow over the next years.
The main responsibilities of the selected person will be:
- Managing the administrative aspects relating to the opening, transfer and closing of client accounts
- Analyzing, controlling and rectifying the Bank’s mandatory onboarding documentation for natural and legal persons
- Ensuring coordination with other departments including Front Office, Compliance, Tax and Legal
- Codifying part of the analyses carried out in the Bank’s various computer systems – data quality
- Analysing mutations
- Participating in various IT tools and department migration projects
- Managing other Central File processes
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role within a Swiss bank
- French and English, Italian a plus
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Familiarity with IT software
- Banking law, CDB, LBA, etc
- Knowledge of CRS / FATCA
- Knowledge of compliance issues (AML)
Position is based in Geneva.
Swiss domiciliation is required for this position.
Please send your application to Alessio Pireddu at firstname.lastname@example.org