SENIOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER – TRADE FINANCE
For our Client, a company based in Geneva and specialized in Trade Finance, we are looking for a diligent and professional Senior compliance officer to join a dynamic compliance department.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest Trade Finance procedures and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Evaluate control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with the Compliance Director to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Compliance or Law degree.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a compliance officer in Trade Finance.
- Strong knowledge of Trade Finance processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
This opportunity is of a big interest for you, and you would like to know more about it, please contact Philippine Benassy via phone +33 7 49 99 88 16 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Each application is treated with the strictest confidentiality, and we are reachable at any moment.