Senior Financial Advisor – Miami
Our client, a world class brokerage and investment firm is seeking wealth managers throughout the Florida market statewide:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Palm Beach
- Key West
- Ft. Myers
- Daytona Beach
- Vero Beach
– A domestic or global book of clients from $75MM – $1BBMM+ in assets.
– Hunter’s mentality and will work effortlessly to prospect and acquire new clients as well as new assets from new and existing High Net Worth clients focused in the US.
– Responsible for advising on and implementing investment, banking and trust/estate solutions for core clients with assistance from the integrated team (Investor, Capital Advisor and Wealth Advisor).
– Ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives.
– The candidate’s performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial and client satisfaction objectives. Qualifications:
– Significant experience in Private Banking & Wealth Management working with High Net individuals and families in the US.
– Proven track record in prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals.
– Enthusiasm, appetite and proven experience in business development and client acquisition and a desire to travel extensively to build out your practice and deepen existing relationships.
– Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
– Strong relationship management and team building skills; views team concept as critical to model.
*** Best deal bonus, grid pay-out, technology, platform and work culture in the state***
Contact Michael Hubbard to discuss today’s market and opportunities: 305/684-7814