Senior Financial Advisor
Our client, a top tier US based wealth management firm, is seeking a Financial Advisor covering UHNW clients in Palm Beach County.
- Book of clients with at least $250MM+ in assets.
- The Banker will have a Hunter’s mentality and will work effortlessly to prospect and acquire new clients as well as new assets from new and existing client base.
- Responsible for advising on and implementing investment, banking and trust/estate solutions for core clients with assistance from the integrated team
- Ensure that the proposed solutions maximize the clients’ needs, goals and objectives.
- The candidate’s performance will be measured by objectives using specific financial and client satisfaction objectives.
- Significant experience in Private Banking & Wealth Management working with Ultra High Net individuals and entities, specifically in the US.
- Proven track record in prospecting, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals.
- Enthusiasm, appetite and proven experience in business development and client acquisition and a desire to travel extensively to build out your practice and deepen existing relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of investments, banking and trust concepts including, but not limited to: asset allocation on structured portfolios, managed portfolios, brokerage accounts, portfolio reviews, deposit and loan solutions, basic trust and estate products and identification of wealth planning opportunities.
- Opportunities in traditional & alternative investment vehicles as well as experience with trust services and fiduciaries.
You will be provided a robust autonomous platform & structure, along with top tier compensation, including bonuses tied to your production metrics.