Senior Sales – Private Debt
Our client an investment-boutique based in Zurich and with offices in Geneva, Lugano, Hong Kong, Dubai and Panama.
For its Private Markets offering they are seeking a Senior Salesperson with an established client network, strong relationship skills and business acumen to join their team. In this role you will lead fundraising campaigns across our upcoming Private Markets product offering in the areas of private equity, private debt and venture capital.
Position based out of Geneva or Zurich.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Define, implement, and execute sales strategies for our Private Markets product offering.
- Coordinate and lead the implementation of the sales strategy with other teams within the group.
- Client management, maintaining relationships with important existing investors as well as building a strong pipeline of prospect clients.
- As a member of the Deal Committee, you will actively participate in the selection of new products reflecting the demand from your clients and other clients within the group.
Minimum 7/10 years of experience and strong track-record in selling financial products in the areas of Private Equity, Private Debt and Venture Capital to asset managers, family offices, multi-family offices and alike.
- Business or finance degree from a leading university
- Geographical focus: Switzerland. Europe and Israel as additional markets are preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, used to a flat hierarchy.
- Flexible, proactive, learning attitude and ability
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Fluent in English, German desired, any other language is a plus
Competitive renumeration package with fixed salary and upside.